Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lonely in the place i always wanted to be

It was my dream come true when I landed here a dream that came true after 11 years... To come to US. But you know when I reached here i felt the loneliness in me.. far from everyone I love- my family, my friends.. Not sure why I came so far.. what I had to achieve by doing this...



But trust me I had always thought the whole of US to be like New York skycrapers, fast life high tech... but unfortunately i reached a place Madison for those who don't know where I'm which is freezing cold and a typically village..Has nothing at all except for snow & cold weather.... Yeah I reached in end of Feb and so people say that it will be better in Summer but good thing is that I will return to mera Bharat Mahan by then... And above all the process and procedure for getting even the silliest of things - like cell phone, bank account man everything is a pain.. Now I realise life is so easy in India, get a simcard at any small petti shop without much problems, open a bank account in any bank around.. that y india is lots lots better..

Yeah may be i need to go around places like Chicago, New york, Los Angeles to see real good places but not in mood to all these.. So now that makes my trip all the more worse....

1 comment:

Dinesh said...

East or West... India is the best.. So come soon back... and get ready for the big occasion.