Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Home maker - Lyf is not tat easy..:P

Its been a while that I have written something and now I think this is going to be my saviour. Some people really don't have time to spend and I have all time on earth but still don't know what to do.

It was after we (my hubby and me) returned from Auckland that we decided that I need to take care of my health and take up my treatment at the earliest. When we began to work out a plan, it so happened that we had to move to Coimbatore and start a new chapter of our life there. But it wasn't that easy as both of us were working for the same company. So we decided that I will quit first on health grounds and move to Coimbatore and slowly he will join me. The idea sounded so practical, the PRACTICAL ME :( agreed on it immediately. I resigned from my job immediately for the first time in my career of 10 years without an offer in hand. But as you know it was my health on priority so, I thought i will face it.

The day came when I was relieved from my job and came home with the enthusiasm of taking up the Role of Home maker and become a perfect wife. Now comes the real true story

Day 1: All excited to make breakfast, send Hubby for work, cook and wait for him to come for lunch. Here he comes, both of us eager to see each other. It was after 14 months of being with each other 24 hours a day now we were separated by time :( He came home and we had lunch together. We were both missing each other and he spent some time with me and returned back to office. Had a nap and got up in the evening and started with my dinner making chores etc.

Day 2: Same start, finished cooking in the morning itself. Started to clean our room. It was really messy, think I made it a lil better now. My dear comes home for lunch. today he was busy at office and so had lunch quickly and returned soon. Had a nap and my evening chores began.


Day 3, 4, 5 - It went on as usual and there was no change. Sleeping became my routine(omg that was something I wanted to avoid from the beginning) But guess I never knew what to do. I started getting restless and wanted to get back to work. Started applying for jobs, checked with my frenz can't stay at home.

Should start blogging again or should I start to paint or should I go to GYM. What should I do. I have no idea and am really waiting to change this routine.

Though I enjoy the role of home maker in more ways than one, it is just that I want to be with my hubby 24 hours all over again and not be alone at home. Want to work rather than sleep and kill my time.

No comments: